RightFax Developer’s Toolkit
All the resources necessary to get started on your RightFax integration.
What’s included in the toolkit?
- RightFax Web API SDK
- RightFax API Reference Guide
- RightFax COM API Reference Guide
- RightFax Integration Module Guide
- RightFax XML Generator Guide
RightFax has several programmable interfaces, including a Native C/C++ API, a COM API, a RESTful Web Services API, the RightFax Integration Module (for File and Print Based Fax Sending), and the XML Generator (for advanced inbound file-based fax routing with metadata).
The question of which integration to use comes down to:
- The requirements of the application integration. Is it, for example, for outbound faxing, processing received faxes, or user management?
- You preferred programming mode. Does your team have developers? If so, are they more adept at Web application development, Java, Win32 API or .Net programming, or do you prefer a higher-level scripting model?
- The environment you are connecting from. Often, integration with a cloud or SaaS application will require a Web interface, and certain Mainframe and Unix systems can only communicate via a Print spooler. What sort of interface is appropriate?
Download the Toolkit
Please fill out the form below to receive a personal copy via email.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. On our websites, phone, and via email forms you may be asked for personal information (name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc). The information that you provide us will help us serve your requests for product information and pricing. We do not sell or distribute any of your information to marketing firms or any other third party. To facilitate your requests we will share pertinent information, as required, with the related manufacturer.