RightFax Encryption Module
Prevent any and all unauthorized access to fax images by encrypting faxes at rest.
Encrypting Faxes at Rest | Duration: 01:07
The extra layer of protection provided by the RightFax Encryption Module adds even more security to a RightFax fax server implementation.
Encrypting your Faxes at Rest with the RightFax Encryption Module
- Encrypt all fax images with TripleDES 192-bit security
- Supports image storage encryption with both RightFax Image Directory or SQL Image Storage Module
- Promotes HIPAA and PCI-DSS compliant policies for the exchange of protected or sensitive information
- Prevents unauthorized users from accessing fax images in a manner that isn’t audited by RightFax
Information security remains one of the most significant concerns for organizations worldwide. Internal breaches and external threats plague all businesses, but those that exchange protected, confidential and private information are particularly at risk. The extra layer of protection provided by the RightFax Encryption Module adds even more security to a RightFax fax server implementation.
Prevent Unauthorized Access
Encrypting fax images at rest can protect your organization from unauthorized access to data from anyone who has permissions and the ability to bypass the full audit capabilities of RightFax. While RightFax provides a full audit trail, RightFax can only audit access of faxes if they are viewed through the system.
- Administrators can accidentally or unintentionally access information by browsing the stored PHI file directly, leaving your organization at risk for fines.
- Computer hardware sent for repair or discarded can contain PHI which can be accessed by repair technicians or the new hardware user
- On-boarding or training processes may unintentionally give system users access to file system storage
With the Encryption Module, access to encrypted images is only allowed from the RightFax client through the RightFax API, and a full audit trail is collected.
Encrypt Faxes at Rest
Add a layer of protection for fax images by encrypting all fax images at rest while they are stored in the RightFax Image Directory or SQL Image Storage Module. This module adds a layer of security by preventing any unauthorized viewing of fax images in the RightFax Image Directory structure.
With AES 256-bit security, your fax images are encrypted at rest to satisfy information security or regulatory requirements PCI DSS or HIPAA.
RightFax Encryption Module and Secure SIP Channels together will protect your faxes both at rest and in transit providing you with the highest security all the way down.
Request Encryption Module Pricing
Please fill out this request form to and we will be in contact with you shortly.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. On our websites, phone, and via email forms you may be asked for personal information (name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc). The information that you provide us will help us serve your requests for product information and pricing. We do not sell or distribute any of your information to marketing firms or any other third party. To facilitate your requests we will share pertinent information, as required, with the related manufacturer.